Inculcation is a new point and click adventure game by Ransom from newgrounds.com. This survival horror game is influenced by Silent Hill, Resident Evil and Exmortis.Play free game here
Inculcation video walkthrough
Inculcation walkthrough (source)
1. Click the items in the middle of the room to pick up a map, gun with ammo, and a key. Use the key on the door.
2. Go through the door to enter the hallway. Shoot the enemy in here and go in to the furthest room on the left.
3. Shoot the enemy and then collect the red hosepipe from the wall. Note down the number written on the bath, along with the Roman numeral beside it. Exit back to the hallway.
4. Go down the stairs to your right to explore the bottom hallway. Search the coat on the hanger to find a broken key. Enter the first room on the left.
5. Shoot the enemy in here and click the right-most box to find some string. Read the note on the sofa for a clue. Go back to the hallway.
6. Enter furthest room on the left and defeat the enemy in here. Pick up the tube of superglue on the desk to the right, then leave the room.
7. Go straight ahead in to the kitchen and shoot both enemies in here. Grab a ziplock plastic bag from the small drawer on the left-hand side of the counter facing you. Switch the oven's power on by flicking the switch on the wall on the right.
8. Click the oven to get a closer look, and turn on the gas by clicking the top-left dial. Open the door and use the hosepipe to attach it to the gas pipe inside. Add the plastic bag, then place the string to seal it and capture some gas. Take the bag of gas and leave the kitchen.
9. Go back to the upstairs hallway. Combine the broken key with the tube of superglue to fix it, then use the key on the door straight ahead. Enter the bedroom.
10. Check the top drawer on the desk to find a lighter. Go downstairs and in to the room with the fireplace.
11. The note on the couch suggests that a key was lost inside the chimney. To free it, place the bag of gas in the fireplace and then use the lighter to cause a small explosion. Take the key once it has fallen.
12. Go upstairs and use the key on the left-hand door. Once inside defeat the enemy and take the large pin from the side of the mannequin. Exit and return to the bedroom straight ahead.
13. Use the pin on the bottom drawer of the desk in front. You will now have to guide it through the lock by moving your cursor through the close-up without touching the sides. Defeat the enemy and go back to picking the lock for a clue. Take the coat hanger from the wardrobe and note the number on the inside. As before, note the Roman numeral beside it too.
14. Go back to the hallway and use the coat hanger on the rattling door to unlock the latch on the inside. Search the toilet for a small key.
15. Return to the bedroom with the mannequin and click the small wooden box on the desk. The switches on this need to be the same as the pattern written on the note you found earlier (up, up, down, up, down) before using the small key on the lock. Take the ultra-violet bulb from inside.
16. Travel to the downstairs bedroom and use the bulb in the lamp. Switch it on and a final number will be revealed on the wall. Note it down along with the Roman numeral. Exit to the hallway.
17. Click on the cupboard to the north east. The numbers you've collected should be entered in the order that the Roman numerals accompanied them. E.g. the number with I next to it goes in the top, II in the middle, and III in the bottom. Once unlocked, take the key.
18. Use the key on the front door of the house (marked on the map by a red line) and exit the building.
1. Shoot the two enemies out here and enter the house nextdoor.
1. Go upstairs and enter the door straight ahead.
2. Pick up the white sheet hanging from the bed and click the window to discover it has a hexagonal safety catch. Exit the room and go back downstairs.
3. Visit the cupboard under the stairs and take the sheet hanging from above. Click the toolbox at the far end to find a hexagonal allen key.
4. Go back to the bedroom upstairs and use the allen key on the window to open it. Combine the two sheets in your inventory to form a long rope and use it on the radiator. You can now climb out the window.
1. Click the gate on the left to enter the driveway of the building ahead.
1. Shoot the two enemies here and then explore the tunnel on the left of the building.
2. Defeat the enemy and enter the door to the left. Get closer to the washing machines to your left and open the door of the middle one. Take the stomach.
3. Inspecting the stomach will show you that there is something inside it. Click it to open it up, and you'll find the electronic key fob. Return to the main driveway.
4. Use the key fob on the door and enter the building.
1. Go upstairs and through the door. Use the key fob on the door labelled "2" and go inside.
2. Walk through the first door on the right and pick up the lever on the floor to the left. Inspect the urinal in the middle to look at the poster. Note that the number "300" is written in blue.
3. Get a closer look at the slot machine and take the money from the dispenser. Exit the building and go back outside.
4. Head in to the tunnel again and use the money on the vending machine. Press the lit button and take the attachment from the dispenser. Make your way back up to Flat 2.
5. Enter the room on the far right. Click the middle of the ornament to take a look at the balancing scales. Taking a look at the weights on the right will show you they weigh 1.2KG.
6. Look at the top of the ornament to see markings from 0 to 360, and a post in the middle. Exit back to the hallway.
7. Enter the room on the far left. Shoot the enemy in here and open the boot of the bus. Take the boltcutters and screwdriver.
8. You'll find a bag of flour in the top left cupboard. Click the items on the kitchen surface to get closer and see a set of digital scales and a bowl.
9. Place the bag of flour on the scales and press the - button until the bag weighs 1.2KG. Take the bag of flour off the scales.
10. Look at the license plate of the bus and note that the number 90 is in green. Exit back to the hallway.
11. Use the boltcutters on the chain of the door on the left. Enter the room and once inside shoot the enemy.
12. Take a closer look at the bus stop sign and note that the number 120 is highlighted in red. Also note that 240 is written in yellow on the license plate of the bus here. Move over to the small desk and take the plug out of the socket.
13. Use the screwdriver on the screw in the middle of the plug and take the fuse from inside. Now enter the bus.
14. Take the clock hand from the floor and go to the top deck by clicking on the staircase area to the left. Once upstairs, click the broken window at the back to climb through.
15. Read the plaque on the bottom-centre of the wall for a clue. Drag the statues to the centre of the screen by holding your click over them and then dragging to the side. Once they meet, the clock hand will fall from the wall. Pick it up.
16. Head back down to the hallway and in to the first room on the right. Click on the plug in the far right to get closer to it.
17. Use the fuse on the plug then click the casing to cover it back up. Click the plug once more to turn it around then click the screw to put it in position.
18. Use the screwdriver to secure the plug together, then click the plug one last time to insert it in the socket. Go back to the slot machine.
19. Combine the lever and the attachment in your inventory to assemble the arm for the slot machine. Once created, place it in to the hole in the side of the machine.
20. Use the coin on the slot machine and then click the handle to spin the wheels. Another click hand will fall in to the dispenser. Take it and go back to the hallway.
21. Return to the room with the ornament and get closer to the scales. Take the clock hand and replace it with the bag of flour.
22. Take a look at the top of the ornament and use all of the clock hands on the surface. You can now click, hold and drag the hands around the face. Spin them in to the positions relative to the colours and numbers you have collected around this building.
23. Go down the hole, open the panel on the left wall and flick the switch to turn on the power for the elevator. Climb back up the ladder and make your way to the elevator. It's marked as a red line on the map.
24. Press the button next to the elevator and click the wall or floor of it to enter. Press the button inside to start going down.
25. Once your journey is complete, you will see an enemy approaching you. Try to shoot it and you will find that you've run out of ammo.
26. When it comes adjascent to the statues, use the boltcutters on the rusted chain underneath the statue on the right.
27. The enemy will fall over and drop its weapon. Pick it up. You now have two ways of defeating it.
28. You can either use the weapon on it straight away as it lies on the floor, or wait until it climbs to its feet and begins approaching you again.
29. Click the door straight ahead to finish the game.